Norcom 2000, Inc.’s industry-leading FortiGate security systems delivers unmatched integrated security capabilities, ease of use and price/performance. Along with the stateful firewall, FortiGate system's use an arsenal of integrated application security engines to quickly identify and block today's blended attacks such as SoBig and Netsky from infecting the networks it protects. In addition, NC2K's scalable product line offers FortiGate models to fit any network size with key security features such Stateful Firewall, VPN, Antivirus, IPS, Web Content Filtering, Antispam and Traffic Shaping available on all models.
If you want a closer look at FortiGate, why not take a look at the demo of the interface used to manage FortiGate Firewalls at www.fortinet.com/demo using username: "demo" and password: "fortigate".
- ASIC-accelerated hardware and purpose-built secure OS
- Application-level security
- Virtual security domains and security zones
- Enterprise-tested high availability
- Security zones and policy-based configuration
- VoIP aware gateways support H.323, SIP and SCCP protocols
- Dynamic routing protocols; RIP, OSPF, BGP and PIM
- Detailed logging and reporting