- Open Outlook Express, left click on Tools, then left click on Accounts. Left click on the Add button
- Type in a display name. (this does not have to be your email address). Left click the next button.
- Enter in your E-mail Address. Left click the Next button
- Left click on Incoming Mail and type mail.norcom2000.com, put the same in Outgoing mail. Make sure these are all lowercase letters. Left click on Next button.
- Left click on Account name and type in your user name. Type your password in Password. Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure you type it exactly. Check Remember password if you do not want to enter it each time you use Outlook. Left click the Next button. Then Click Finish on the next screen.
- Left click and select your account Left click on Properties on the right hand side
- Left click on the Servers tab Under Outgoing Mail Server click put a put a check in My Server Requires Authentication Click on Apply Click Ok.
- Close the next window, and setup is complete.